Landscape Construction Laborer, Los Angeles
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:30am- 4:00pm
Farmscape is seeking full-time landscape laborers. Our team works Monday – Friday from 7:30am-4:00pm. The team primarily installs orchards, vegetable gardens and vineyards but also does pollinator gardens, hardscape, and irrigation.
- Assist with installations of landscape projects under the supervision of the install foreman
- Maintain good relationships with clients and co-workers
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required
- Represent Farmscape in a friendly and professional manner
- Perform other duties as required by the install manager
- At least 2 years in landscape construction
- At least 2 years in carpentry
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to perform physical labor
- Spanish speaking is a plus
- Ability to learn and adapt to Farmscape best practices
- Basic computer skills and access to email and a working phone
- Construction and/or landscaping experience
- Friendly and clear communicator
- Strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, ability to take instruction well.
Benefits for full-time employees include: Health insurance, 401(k) plan with employer matching, FSA & Dependent Care plan, paid vacation and holidays, access to company vehicle and mileage reimbursement when needed.
Farmscape is the largest urban farming company in California, with a commitment to creating food-focused, climate-resilient landscapes. Since 2008, we have designed, installed and maintained hundreds of customized gardens as beautiful as they are abundant. Our low-impact, sustainable Farmscapes are lively, vibrant spaces that feature native, low-water plants to complement the food we grow. As trusted local farmers, we grow food for single-family homes, master-planned communities, Fortune 500 companies, Michelin-starred chefs and World Series Champions.